Current / former employees

W-2 & 1095C / Change Address / Contact Information

For ease of delivery, you can log into Ultipro anytime and print current or prior year W-2’s and 1095C’s.

Go online to Infosync’s website and print your W-2 and 1095C, any time, 24 / 7 / 365.
Website: Once you have logged in, click on the “Current Pay Statement” tab and then click on the “W-2” tab to view your documents.

For current or for employees that do not have access to the Internet, call Infosync @ 1-855-685-1622. A customer service representative will be able to assist in reprinting the W-2 / 1095C.

Note: Infosync will not reprint the 2016 W-2 or 1095C until after February 15, 2017.

For employee’s that have questions regarding the wages reported on their W-2 or benefits reported on the 1095C, please send details regarding questions or concerns to Include your name, last 4 digits of employee social security, unit location information, and reason for your question(s). You can also complete and return the W2 REQUEST/CHANGE FORM located on our website.

For questions regarding taxes reported on the W-2, please provide specific tax question(s) or concerns, along with name and contact information, and e-mail the information to Your issue will be researched and you will receive a response within 5 business days. You can also complete and return the W2 REQUEST/CHANGE FORM.

Forgot password:
Call 855.285.1198
InfoSync Customer Service:
Call 855.685.1622